Detoxifying Blend - Mountain Escape Bath Teas – Lavender Arnica Sale
Type: Health & Beauty
A ‘bath tea’ is like a giant tea bag for your bath… you don’t drink a bath tea, you soak in it.” ~Sonia Kalra, NatureMary Founder & CEO
Our detoxifying Mountain Escape bath tea blend is ideal for:
- Soothing easily irritated skin
- Supporting whole-body detox protocols
- Rejuvenating and restoring skin adversely affected by consuming an unhealthy diet
Our Mountain Escape bath tea is a detox tool that’s as enjoyable as it is effective.
With our lavender arnica bath tea steeped into your warm bath water, you can close your eyes and imagine floating in a secluded mountain hot spring.
The carefully formulated blend of clays and minerals will then absorb any negative charge toxins while the lavender, arnica, and caryophyllene work together to decompress your body and mind.
As you experience our detoxifying soak, your senses will invigorate while your stress melts away.
- Bentonite Clay
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Dead Sea Salt
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Arnica (Arnica montana)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Oil
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil
Here are the health and wellness benefits our carefully selected ingredients bring to you:
- Bentonite Clay absorbs and removes impurities like oils, dirt, bacteria, and toxins from the skin.
- Magnesium Sulfate is easily absorbed through the skill and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory and protects against free radical damage. It also relaxes muscles for a powerful stress reducing effect.
- Dead Sea Salt is sodium chloride that is also rich in minerals including magnesium, sodium chloride, sulfur, potassium, zinc, calcium and bromide. This mineral-rich ingredient preserves hydration and can reduce the itchiness of dry skin.
- Sodium Bicarbonate balances skin pH, makes skin feel smooth, and helps dissolve and disperse other ingredients.
- Arnica (Arnica montana) has well known anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that serve to reduce inflammation and soothe discomfort or irritation.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is a botanical with high silica content that supports the strength and resilience of skin to promote a tightening and firming look. This plant also has properties that contribute to wound healing and infection prevention.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) oil offers antioxidant and sedative properties that help calm the skin and sooth irritation while fighting free radicals that lead to aging and disease.
- Caryophyllene relaxes the body and melts away aches and pains.
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) oil reduces inflammation, cleanses and unclogs pores, soothes irritation and redness, and has a relaxing effect.
How To Use:
- Add 1-2 bath tea bags* to your bath water while the tub is filling, using our signature Steep Your Bath™ process.
- Gently squeeze the bath tea bag periodically during your soak to continue releasing the clays and other ingredients as the water cools.
- Dispose of the biodegradable bag after use.
What is Steep Your Bath™?
Use your bath teas in our signature Steep Your Bath™ process to infuse your bath water with some of natures’ most powerfully healthy ingredients.
The Steep Your Bath™ process is designed to help you maximize your experience of using bath teas:
- Unwrap the biodegradable bath tea bag.
- Place the bag over the faucet.
- Run your bath water as hot as possible, so your tea with steep as the bath is filling.
- Add cooler water as needed to achieve your preferred soaking temperature.
- Toss the bag into the bath water and squeeze the bag a few times to fully release the aroma of the botanicals.
- Enjoy your bath tea escape experience!
*Our bath tea bags are fully biodegradable and designed for single use.
“I used this bath tea once a week along with an internal detox protocol my naturopath recommended. I look and feel 10 years younger! Thanks, NatureMary.” ~ T.S - Nova Scotia, Canada